How Does It Work
Choose from the most popular surgical and non-surgical procedures.
Injection specialists at Avenue Plastic Surgery
In our Toronto clinic, JUVEDERM treatment is typically brief and very tolerable.
Our injection specialist at Avenue Plastic Surgery will first cleanse the treatment site and apply a numbing cream to keep you comfortable. Then, the JUVEDERM injection is given precisely at its target location and a small massage ensures smooth results. It is worth noting that HA dermal filler injections can be dissolved instantly if the result is unsatisfactory. A substance called hyaluronidaise breaks down the natural gel quickly and easily in those rare cases.
What are the areas that can be treated with JUVEDERM?
At Avenue Plastic Surgery in Toronto and Oshawa, JUVEDERM can be used to treat the following areas:
On the forehead and around the eyes:
- Enhance the results of your Botox injections
- Lift the brow
- Remove and smooth away undereye bags
- Enhance cheeks and define cheekbones
- Eliminate the look of sunken contours
- Smooth away wrinkles near the mouth and laugh lines
Lip augmentation and lip enhancement:
- Fuller and more luscious lip contour
- Enhance the cupid’s bow on the upper lip
- Improve the balance and symmetry between the upper and lower lip
- Accentuate the outline of lips
- Smooth away wrinkles and lines
- Lift downturned mouth corners
- Add volume to the deep creases that extend from mouth to chin
- Create a more prominent chin and give more definition to a small, receded chin
- Define the Jawline
- Eliminate jowls
Depressed acne and other facial scars:
- Add volume to fill in scars and improve texture instantly
What happens after a JUVEDERM treatment session?
JUVEDERM treatments are very simple and convenient for our patients. Our patients can return to their normal routine immediately afterwards. There may be some swelling, tenderness and/or redness but these are short-term and can be treated with ice. The results of JUVEDERM can last up to one year as the dermal filler is naturally broken down.
What are some possible side effects of JUVEDERM?
JUVEDERM may cause temporary redness, swelling and bruising in the treated areas. When you visit us to plan your procedure, we’ll review in detail the safety and potential risks associated with JUVEDERM.